Thursday, March 7, 2013

All I Can Tell You Is It's Bigger Than a Breadbox

It took a couple of days, but the major work has been done. Now, what's left is a summer of landscaping which I am looking forward to in the coming months. I love to work outside and the thought of getting dirty, planting and nurturing is something I relish. But, with the snow on the ground and soft mud oozing around my boots the conditions are less than desirable to get excited about working outside in the immediate future. And besides, the thing needs to be washed. Not a good time of year to be outside with a bucket of sudsy water and a sponge in my hand.

Right now part of my brain is in overdrive causing me to feel tired just looking at it due to all the ideas and possibilities from it sitting there. Sometimes I think I'm my own worst enemy. When the wheels start turning I never know what hair-brained ideas will be set in motion.

Now let me clarify, this thing wasn't my idea to start off with. I just went along with it. So when I reveal what it is in the next post you will know right off that there's another person who deserves credit for it. I only wish it had been my idea.

Oh, what fun we will have with it!





No comments:

Post a Comment